- Jake Owen’s Social Network Secrets
- HANK WILLIAMS JR. SONG “ANGELS ARE HARD TO FIND” FEATURED IN GEORGE CLOONEY & SANDRA BULLOCK MOVIE GRAVITY
- Florida Georgia Line to Cruise Into the Sturgis Buffalo Chip
- Dolly Parton Announces New Zealand Concert To ‘Blue Smoke World Tour’
- Chris Young’s Flight Plan for A.M.
- Taylor Swift Sees Red and Stays Country
- Blake Shelton’s Ten Times Crazier Tour Kicks Off Tomorrow, July 19 Featuring Special Guests Easton Corbin and Jana Kramer
- BILLY RAY CYRUS’ LATEST CD NOW AVAILABLE AT BUFFETS, INC. RESTAURANTS
- Country Music Artist Brantley Gilbert Humbled by First USO Tour
- THE ROYS Ready To Bring Signature Sound To European Audiences
- BMI PRESENTS TOBY KEITH WITH BMI ‘MILLION-AIR’ AWARDS
- Bluegrass, Bows & Bold Guitars
- The Mavericks – Built to Last
- Mountain Dew® And Brantley Gilbert Bring Rebel Country To The DEW Nation
Like Us On Facebook
Tag Archives: The Roys
Select Dates In Denmark, Germany and U.K. May 1 – 5 Award-winning brother/sister duo THE ROYS will cover new territory May 1 – 5 as they make their European debut with select dates at two picturesque Danish Culture Houses, Germany’s ever-popular 11th Annual Buehler Bluegrass Festival and the quintessential English theatre, Leicester Square. Hailed for their superb sibling harmonies, signature “Rootsy Bluegrass Country” sound and compelling original tunes, THE ROYS complement their vocal style with a vibrant and progressive instrumental attitude that has enchanted fans since the duo’s first release.
Award-Winning Bluegrass Duo THE ROYS Join Andy Ross of Krossroad Guitars For A Special Facebook Giveaway Award-winning Bluegrass duo THE ROYS join Krossroad Guitars in offering fans a chance to win an autographed camouflaged guitar via a special Facebook contest sponsored by Andy Ross. The guitar’s designer, fellow musician, famed hunter, hunting bow designer and star of the Sportsman Channel’s TV show Maximum Archery, Ross is thrilled to offer the custom Krossroad guitar emblazoned with the ever-popular Realtree™ camouflage and signed by Lee and Elaine. “It’s always exciting to work with super-talented people like THE ROYS,” notes Ross. “Best of luck to all who enter the giveaway!”
Siblings Connect With Insights & Uplifting Music On Hallmark Channel™ Show Thursday, December 13 THE ROYS recently connected with entertainment icon Marie Osmond for an episode of her popular new Hallmark Channel TV show, Marie! Lee and Elaine share insights unique to performing siblings with Marie and discuss their new CD and career goals. The award-winning duo is honored to be the first Bluegrass artist to appear on the show, and they perform their current Top 20 single “Still Standing.” The song is an uplifting tale of triumph over adversity that features Elaine’s passionate lead vocal and Lee’s poetic harmony; the track is from THE ROYS’ most-recent disc NEW DAY DAWNING (Rural Rhythm Records). The episode airs Thursday, December 13 at 12 Noon ET on cable stations and at 9 a.m. ET on DirecTV. Click HERE for more information on the show.
500,000 Cans In Family Dollar Stores In 25 States Throughout 2012 The award-winning brother/sister duo, The Roys, will join Vietti Foods to extend the Vietti Vinyl campaign, with the duo’s image appearing on 500,000 cans of the brand’s Family Style Beef Stew in Family Dollar stores in 25 states throughout 2012. The Roys are the first artists to grace the Beef Stew can labels; Vietti Chili line participants include: Chris Young, Bo Bice, The Isaacs, John Corbett and Riders In The Sky. The Vietti Vinyl initiative gives voice to musicians, and gives consumers a chance to spice up their music collection, sample new sounds and videos. “Our company is highly selective in choosing the artists who participate in the Vietti Vinyl program,” says Philip M. Connelly, President, Vietti Foods Company, Inc. “And we are very enthusiastic to partner with The Roys. Fans should expect to discover them on another line of our products in the near future.” “We are beyond excited to join the Vietti Family,” says Elaine Roy. “The company is dedicated to the creation of a superior product and active in several charities.”