- Jake Owen’s Social Network Secrets
- HANK WILLIAMS JR. SONG “ANGELS ARE HARD TO FIND” FEATURED IN GEORGE CLOONEY & SANDRA BULLOCK MOVIE GRAVITY
- Florida Georgia Line to Cruise Into the Sturgis Buffalo Chip
- Dolly Parton Announces New Zealand Concert To ‘Blue Smoke World Tour’
- Chris Young’s Flight Plan for A.M.
- Taylor Swift Sees Red and Stays Country
- Blake Shelton’s Ten Times Crazier Tour Kicks Off Tomorrow, July 19 Featuring Special Guests Easton Corbin and Jana Kramer
- BILLY RAY CYRUS’ LATEST CD NOW AVAILABLE AT BUFFETS, INC. RESTAURANTS
- Country Music Artist Brantley Gilbert Humbled by First USO Tour
- THE ROYS Ready To Bring Signature Sound To European Audiences
- BMI PRESENTS TOBY KEITH WITH BMI ‘MILLION-AIR’ AWARDS
- Bluegrass, Bows & Bold Guitars
- The Mavericks – Built to Last
- Mountain Dew® And Brantley Gilbert Bring Rebel Country To The DEW Nation
Like Us On Facebook
Tag Archives: Hunter Hayes
By Jeff Walter © 2012 CMA Close Up® News Service / Country Music Association®, Inc. While recording his major label debut album, Hunter Hayes clashed occasionally with his studio musicians. Problem is, they were all named Hunter Hayes. On his self-titled project, released last October on Atlantic Records, the artist, then just 20 years old, not only co-produced with Dann Huff but also sang every note and played every instrument. That included accordion, bass, bouzouki, Hohner Clavinet, drums, Fender Rhodes, guitars (acoustic, 12-string acoustic, baritone, electric, slide, resonator and steel), Hammond B-3, loops, mandocello, mandolin, piano, sitar, synthesizer and Wurlitzer.
ConAgra Foods Teams Up With Jewel, Owl City and Jay Sean to Kick-off Child Hunger Ends Here Campaign With Original Song, ‘Here’s Hope’
“Here’s Hope” Co-written by industry-leading songwriters Hunter Hayes, Luke Laird and Barry Dean – Three Unique Song Tracks to be Made Available at ChildHungerEndsHere.com ConAgra Foods is kicking off the third year of its nationally-recognized Child Hunger Ends Here campaign with an original song and exclusive video content from platinum recording artists Jewel, Owl City, and Jay Sean, and a social media influencer campaign comprised of leading bloggers from throughout the nation. With these efforts, ConAgra Foods will work to meet its overall goal of donating five million meals this school year – which complements the ConAgra Foods Foundation’s $10 million, 5-year commitment – to Feeding America, the nation’s largest domestic hunger-relief organization.