- Jake Owen’s Social Network Secrets
- HANK WILLIAMS JR. SONG “ANGELS ARE HARD TO FIND” FEATURED IN GEORGE CLOONEY & SANDRA BULLOCK MOVIE GRAVITY
- Florida Georgia Line to Cruise Into the Sturgis Buffalo Chip
- Dolly Parton Announces New Zealand Concert To ‘Blue Smoke World Tour’
- Chris Young’s Flight Plan for A.M.
- Taylor Swift Sees Red and Stays Country
- Blake Shelton’s Ten Times Crazier Tour Kicks Off Tomorrow, July 19 Featuring Special Guests Easton Corbin and Jana Kramer
- BILLY RAY CYRUS’ LATEST CD NOW AVAILABLE AT BUFFETS, INC. RESTAURANTS
- Country Music Artist Brantley Gilbert Humbled by First USO Tour
- THE ROYS Ready To Bring Signature Sound To European Audiences
- BMI PRESENTS TOBY KEITH WITH BMI ‘MILLION-AIR’ AWARDS
- Bluegrass, Bows & Bold Guitars
- The Mavericks – Built to Last
- Mountain Dew® And Brantley Gilbert Bring Rebel Country To The DEW Nation
Like Us On Facebook
Tag Archives: Brantley Gilbert
The rising country music star spent a week extending America’s thanks to troops and military families in Italy and Kuwait Troops and military families stationed at Aviano Air Base in Italy recently gathered to spend some quality time together at a USO concert featuring one of today’s hottest country music artists Brantley Gilbert. Gilbert, a USO first-timer and reigning Academy of Country Music (ACM) New Male Vocalist of the Year, saw hundreds of troops and military families in Italy before heading out to perform three more USO shows for troops stationed in Kuwait. While the country music singer/songwriter is hoping to take home the fan based 2013 ACM award for New Artist of the Year, nothing compares to being able to show his support of troops and their families.
Today, Mountain Dew taps into its southern roots and welcomes one of country music’s hottest emerging acts, Brantley Gilbert , into the DEW family. Embracing the brand’s Tennessee history and one-of-a-kind flavor, the new partnership is a perfect fit with the hit singer/songwriter’s high-energy live shows and authentic lyrics. The Academy of Country Music (ACM) New Male Vocalist nominee has sold over 3.5 million tracks to date from both his debut album, A MODERN DAY PRODIGAL SON, as well as his current, Gold-certified HALFWAY TO HEAVEN DELUXE (The Valory Music Co.). Gilbert has scored four #1 hits, including the GOLD-certified smashes “You Don’t Know Her Like I Do” and “Country Must Be Country Wide.” After playing to over 500,000 fans last year while on the road with Eric Church and Toby Keith , Gilbert will kick off the second leg of his first-ever headlining dates – HELL ON WHEELS TOUR – on January 31.