- Jake Owen’s Social Network Secrets
- HANK WILLIAMS JR. SONG “ANGELS ARE HARD TO FIND” FEATURED IN GEORGE CLOONEY & SANDRA BULLOCK MOVIE GRAVITY
- Florida Georgia Line to Cruise Into the Sturgis Buffalo Chip
- Dolly Parton Announces New Zealand Concert To ‘Blue Smoke World Tour’
- Chris Young’s Flight Plan for A.M.
- Taylor Swift Sees Red and Stays Country
- Blake Shelton’s Ten Times Crazier Tour Kicks Off Tomorrow, July 19 Featuring Special Guests Easton Corbin and Jana Kramer
- BILLY RAY CYRUS’ LATEST CD NOW AVAILABLE AT BUFFETS, INC. RESTAURANTS
- Country Music Artist Brantley Gilbert Humbled by First USO Tour
- THE ROYS Ready To Bring Signature Sound To European Audiences
- BMI PRESENTS TOBY KEITH WITH BMI ‘MILLION-AIR’ AWARDS
- Bluegrass, Bows & Bold Guitars
- The Mavericks – Built to Last
- Mountain Dew® And Brantley Gilbert Bring Rebel Country To The DEW Nation
Like Us On Facebook
Category Archives: Announcements
HANK WILLIAMS JR. SONG “ANGELS ARE HARD TO FIND” FEATURED IN GEORGE CLOONEY & SANDRA BULLOCK MOVIE GRAVITY
Florida Georgia Line to bring chart topping hits to the Sturgis Buffalo Chip for the 33rd annual nine-day music and motorcycle festival. The Sturgis Buffalo Chip added chart-topping country act, Florida Georgia Line, to the artist lineup of its 33rd annual motorcycle and music festival. The duo will bring their collection of hard-driving country hits to the 2014 festival including singles, “Cruise,” “Get Your Shine On,” “Round Here” and “Stay.” The contemporary country superstars will perform on Wednesday, Aug. 6 during the 2014 Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, joining a lineup that currently includes previously announced headliners, Lynyrd Skynyrd. The Buffalo Chip festival will take place July 28-Aug. 9, 2013.
Iconic singer, songwriter, musician, actress and philanthropist DOLLY PARTON announces a New Zealand concert date as part of the Australasian ‘Blue Smoke World Tour’ starting in February 2014 at Auckland’s Vector Arena. Dolly Parton returns to New Zealand next year for the first time in over three decades performing at Auckland’s Vector Arena on Friday, February 7 2014. Dolly’s latest studio album of all new material “Blue Smoke” will be released worldwide on Dolly Records with a release date to be announced soon. “New Zealand, here I come again. We have a lot of new and exciting things for the show and I can’t wait to share it with you. I love my fans in that part of the world. You’ve been so very good to me for so many years and I know that we’re gonna have a wonderful time. It’s a long way from home in your part of the world, but I know I’ll feel like I’m right at home. So New Zealand, I’m coming home. Wait up!”
The rising country music star spent a week extending America’s thanks to troops and military families in Italy and Kuwait Troops and military families stationed at Aviano Air Base in Italy recently gathered to spend some quality time together at a USO concert featuring one of today’s hottest country music artists Brantley Gilbert. Gilbert, a USO first-timer and reigning Academy of Country Music (ACM) New Male Vocalist of the Year, saw hundreds of troops and military families in Italy before heading out to perform three more USO shows for troops stationed in Kuwait. While the country music singer/songwriter is hoping to take home the fan based 2013 ACM award for New Artist of the Year, nothing compares to being able to show his support of troops and their families.