- Jake Owen’s Social Network Secrets
- HANK WILLIAMS JR. SONG “ANGELS ARE HARD TO FIND” FEATURED IN GEORGE CLOONEY & SANDRA BULLOCK MOVIE GRAVITY
- Florida Georgia Line to Cruise Into the Sturgis Buffalo Chip
- Dolly Parton Announces New Zealand Concert To ‘Blue Smoke World Tour’
- Chris Young’s Flight Plan for A.M.
- Taylor Swift Sees Red and Stays Country
- Blake Shelton’s Ten Times Crazier Tour Kicks Off Tomorrow, July 19 Featuring Special Guests Easton Corbin and Jana Kramer
- BILLY RAY CYRUS’ LATEST CD NOW AVAILABLE AT BUFFETS, INC. RESTAURANTS
- Country Music Artist Brantley Gilbert Humbled by First USO Tour
- THE ROYS Ready To Bring Signature Sound To European Audiences
- BMI PRESENTS TOBY KEITH WITH BMI ‘MILLION-AIR’ AWARDS
- Bluegrass, Bows & Bold Guitars
- The Mavericks – Built to Last
- Mountain Dew® And Brantley Gilbert Bring Rebel Country To The DEW Nation
Like Us On Facebook
Category Archives: Tours
Iconic singer, songwriter, musician, actress and philanthropist DOLLY PARTON announces a New Zealand concert date as part of the Australasian ‘Blue Smoke World Tour’ starting in February 2014 at Auckland’s Vector Arena. Dolly Parton returns to New Zealand next year for the first time in over three decades performing at Auckland’s Vector Arena on Friday, February 7 2014. Dolly’s latest studio album of all new material “Blue Smoke” will be released worldwide on Dolly Records with a release date to be announced soon. “New Zealand, here I come again. We have a lot of new and exciting things for the show and I can’t wait to share it with you. I love my fans in that part of the world. You’ve been so very good to me for so many years and I know that we’re gonna have a wonderful time. It’s a long way from home in your part of the world, but I know I’ll feel like I’m right at home. So New Zealand, I’m coming home. Wait up!”
Blake Shelton’s Ten Times Crazier Tour Kicks Off Tomorrow, July 19 Featuring Special Guests Easton Corbin and Jana Kramer
On the Cover of Men’s Journal Magazine CMA Awards’ reigning Entertainer of the Year and Male Vocalist of the Year, Blake Shelton, kicks off his “Ten Times Crazier” tour tomorrow, July 19, at Farm Bureau Live at Virginia Beach featuring special guests Mercury Recording artist, Easton Corbin, and ACM New Female Vocalist of the Year, Jana Kramer. With over 50k tickets already sold for the first three nights alone, you can rest assured this tour will live up to its Ten Times Crazier moniker. The tour, with dates running through the fall, will feature songs from Blake’s No. 1 charting album, Based on a True Story…, which includes his latest single “Mine Would Be You” along with fan favorites that Blake hasn’t performed over the last few years. Blake is also featured on the cover of Men’s Journal‘s current issue on stands now.
Road Trips and Guitar Picks concert series starts up in the spring with 4x Grammy nominee COUNTRY Financial is excited to announce that 13 dates on country star Trace Adkins’ “Songs & Stories” tour this spring will be part of its Road Trips and Guitar Picks concert series. Fans who “Like” the Road Trips and Guitar Picks Facebook page, www.facebook.com/tripsandpicks, have the opportunity to enter to win concert tickets and to hang out with Adkins in an exclusive VIP experience. “The Road Trips and Guitar Picks experience gives me more opportunities to connect with my fans at the concerts and online,”
Judd Continues Pre-Production on 8th Studio Album Wynonna is picking up right where The Judds left off. The country star has a run of solo dates that commence today in the same city The Judds concluded their tour, Phoenix, Arizona. In 2010, OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network) followed the country duo on their tour, The Judds: Final Encore. The six-episode docu-series premiered on the network this past April with the highest ratings outside of OWN’s launch week. With the success of the show and the farewell tour behind her, Wynonna is hitting the road again. This time, she is heading out on her own and, in the spirit of the holidays, is looking forward to thanking her fans in the process.