- Jake Owen’s Social Network Secrets
- HANK WILLIAMS JR. SONG “ANGELS ARE HARD TO FIND” FEATURED IN GEORGE CLOONEY & SANDRA BULLOCK MOVIE GRAVITY
- Florida Georgia Line to Cruise Into the Sturgis Buffalo Chip
- Dolly Parton Announces New Zealand Concert To ‘Blue Smoke World Tour’
- Chris Young’s Flight Plan for A.M.
- Taylor Swift Sees Red and Stays Country
- Blake Shelton’s Ten Times Crazier Tour Kicks Off Tomorrow, July 19 Featuring Special Guests Easton Corbin and Jana Kramer
- BILLY RAY CYRUS’ LATEST CD NOW AVAILABLE AT BUFFETS, INC. RESTAURANTS
- Country Music Artist Brantley Gilbert Humbled by First USO Tour
- THE ROYS Ready To Bring Signature Sound To European Audiences
- BMI PRESENTS TOBY KEITH WITH BMI ‘MILLION-AIR’ AWARDS
- Bluegrass, Bows & Bold Guitars
- The Mavericks – Built to Last
- Mountain Dew® And Brantley Gilbert Bring Rebel Country To The DEW Nation
Like Us On Facebook
Category Archives: Awards
CMA Award winners Little Big Town surprised Bob Harris of BBC Radio 2 on the CMA Awards Macy’s Walk of Stars Thursday night with the presentation of the 2012 Wesley Rose International Media Achievement Award. The award was presented during the red carpet media interviews leading up to the broadcast of “The 46th Annual CMA Awards” on the ABC Television Network. The Wesley Rose International Media Achievement Award recognizes outstanding achievements in the media, which contribute to the development of Country Music outside the United States. Radio, TV, print journalists, authors, editors, television writers, producers, and PR companies who reside outside the United States are eligible to win this award.
Annual Gala Benefiting the MusiCares Foundation® And Its Health And Human Services Programs For Music People Will Be Held During GRAMMY® Week Bruce Springsteen will be honored as the 2013 MusiCares Person of the Year on Feb. 8, 2013, it was announced today by Neil Portnow, President/CEO of the MusiCares Foundation and The Recording Academy, and Scott Pascucci, Chair of the MusiCares Foundation Board. Proceeds from the 23rd annual benefit gala dinner and concert — to be held in Los Angeles during GRAMMY Week two days prior to the 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards — will provide essential support for MusiCares, which ensures that music people have a place to turn in times of financial, medical and personal need. Arranger/composer and nationally renowned music producer Rob Mathes will be the evening’s musical director.
“CMA Country Christmas” Tapes Nov. 3 at the Bridgestone Arena The Country Music Association and ABC Television Network have announced that “The 46th Annual CMA Awards” will air Thursday, Nov. 1 (8:00-11:00 PM/EST) on ABC live from the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tenn. “The CMA Awards recognizes the best in the format – that’s what makes this ‘Country Music’s Biggest Night’,” said Steve Moore, CMA Chief Executive Officer. “The CMA Awards is one of the most highly anticipated events for our industry each year. It’s a night to honor our finest performers, songwriters, record producers, musicians, and music video directors.”
Vidaroo Corporation (OTCQB: VIDA) (PINKSHEETS: VIDA) today announced that it created, produced, and rendered video graphics screen content for the American Country Awards December 5, 2011 live broadcast. The engagement consisted of an extremely complex array of over two dozen screens with content that varied from originally created 3-D graphics to excerpts from individual artists’ music videos. The team from Vidaroo worked alongside and under the direction of Michael Dempsey, Director, to produce graphics for individual performers including Trace Adkins, Kristin Chenoweth, Blake Shelton and The Band Perry along with content for the at large performance. “Working on the American Country Awards show presented several types of challenges for our team. We produced varying kinds