- Jake Owen’s Social Network Secrets
- HANK WILLIAMS JR. SONG “ANGELS ARE HARD TO FIND” FEATURED IN GEORGE CLOONEY & SANDRA BULLOCK MOVIE GRAVITY
- Florida Georgia Line to Cruise Into the Sturgis Buffalo Chip
- Dolly Parton Announces New Zealand Concert To ‘Blue Smoke World Tour’
- Chris Young’s Flight Plan for A.M.
- Taylor Swift Sees Red and Stays Country
- Blake Shelton’s Ten Times Crazier Tour Kicks Off Tomorrow, July 19 Featuring Special Guests Easton Corbin and Jana Kramer
- BILLY RAY CYRUS’ LATEST CD NOW AVAILABLE AT BUFFETS, INC. RESTAURANTS
- Country Music Artist Brantley Gilbert Humbled by First USO Tour
- THE ROYS Ready To Bring Signature Sound To European Audiences
- BMI PRESENTS TOBY KEITH WITH BMI ‘MILLION-AIR’ AWARDS
- Bluegrass, Bows & Bold Guitars
- The Mavericks – Built to Last
- Mountain Dew® And Brantley Gilbert Bring Rebel Country To The DEW Nation
Like Us On Facebook
Category Archives: New Music
Proceeds To Benefit Military Families Buffets, Inc.® is proud to announce its latest tie-in with country music, this time with the singer/songwriter/actor Billy Ray Cyrus and his 13th studio album, Change My Mind. Beginning today, guests can pick up Cyrus’ latest CD at Ryan’s®, Country Buffet®, HomeTown® Buffet, Old Country Buffet® and Fire Mountain® for a special $8.99 price, while supplies last. Proceeds from the CDs will support the Armed Services YMCA® (ASYMCA) for Operation Outdoors, a camp program that assists the children of military personnel during deployment.
By Holly Gleason © 2013 CMA Close Up® News Service / Country Music Association®, Inc. Take one quavering tremolo guitar chord, a rattlesnake shaker, some Farfisa carny keyboards and a few picante horn punctuations, and you’re on the brink of “Back in Your Arms Again,” written by Raul Martinez, Gary Nicholson and Seth Walker, the opening track of In Time, the first new music in seven years from the celebrated progressive Country sensation known as The Mavericks.
Bentley Plans Album Release Show at Country Music’s HOME – The Ryman Auditorium Multi-PLATINUM singer/songwriter Dierks Bentley is sharing new details about his forthcoming sixth Capitol Nashville studio album HOME, in stores Feb. 7. One of country music’s most distinguishable voices, Bentley returns with a mainstream country collection for the first time since 2009. “I definitely stepped away and explored some things that were more on the fringe of country music for a little while,” said Bentley. “So, this record feels fresh. It doesn’t feel like a continuation of any other project or series of recordings.